National Registered Dietitian Day
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are committed to improving the health of their patients and the community.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health, or a related field from an accredited college or university, completed an internship, passed a national credentialing exam, and complete at least 75 hours of continuing education every five years.
If you want to learn real facts on nutrition, ask a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, the Nutrition Expert. Are you curious about what we can do for you? We can offer you ...
- The highest level of nutrition counseling based on scientific evidence in a way you understand it
- Advice tailored to your personal needs
- Assistance managing acute illness and chronic disease
- Prevention and wellness guidelines for better health
- Guidelines on food allergies, food intolerances and sensitivities
- Effective weight management programs including weight loss and weight gain
- Delicious and healthy meals and recipes made with real food
Find a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at http://www.eatright.org